Who is a Temporary Insurance Plan good for?
- People without adequate insurance or who missed open enrollment this year
- Those looking for affordable health insurance
- Anyone between jobs or laid off and unable to afford COBRA
- Employed but waiting for your employer benefits
- Part-time or temporary employees
Temporary Insurance Plans work like a major medical plan with some of the following exceptions:*
- Preventative care subject to co-pay and co-insurance
- Pre-existing conditions are not covered
- Maternity is not covered
- Not guaranteed issue
*Please speak with one of our agents for a full list of exclusions.
Learn more about your options!